Spend 3 to 3 ½ hours leisurely paddling. Add your recreation time and tell us how you want to spend the day. Swim and snorkel in crystal clear, sandy bottomed springs. Bring a picinic and make a day of it. Enjoy lush tropical vegetation, unique honeycomb limestone banks, and six major spring areas which combine to make this Florida's Most Beautiful Canoe Trail! Here are a few items to remember to bring on your next adventure: food, plenty to drink, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, water proof watch, cash and insect repellent.
Great Family Fun!
Open 7 days a week
May 1st - Sept 30th
By Appointment Only: Oct 1st - April 30th
Call For Reservations and Info.
- We pick you up at the end of the trip and bring you back to your vehicle.
- Shuttle service is available for people with there own vessels.
- We have one and two person kayaks.
- No pets allowed.
- Cash only, no personal checks or credit cards.
- One drivers license or picture I.D. required for each vessel rented.